Monday, June 29, 2009

Aunt Jane's visit

In early June, my Aunt Jane and Cousin Sondra came to visit for a few days. I hadn't seen them in many years and was so thrilled to be their hostess. My Aunt is my Dad's youngest sister and the last of 7 siblings. She's very interested in the history of our family (Sims) and came with lots of information and pictures to share. I now have pictures of grandparents going back to my Great, Great, Greats. What a treat to have those photos along with documented history going back to Belgium.

I had a lot of enjoyment, creating a scrapbook page to remember the visit.

1 comment:

Kim B said...

HAHAHAHAH- Darlene, I haven't a clue what I was thinking- but I'm also always up for the challenge- lol
OH and pour me a glass of the wine- tonight I've just finished all my end of month store admin- wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Thanks for the visit and cant wait to see what you come up with- ;-)