Monday, November 10, 2008

Corduroy Styles

Last night, I spent some time learning to make styles for Photoshop. I decided that I could use some Corduroy to add to my ever increasing list of styles. To get me started, I made 5 of them using Kim's, DSO, November color challenge. I see that I spelled the name wrong on the preview. Oops.. Oh well, life goes on...Click on the preview to download them. If you're working on a kit or layout for the challenge, feel free to use them. And be sure to go to the previous email to grab the kit I made, using the Color Challenge colors.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for the lovely corduroy! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your contribution to the DSO November colour challenge kit and also for these lovely papers.

Lots of luv

chris

Vana63 said...

Thanx4Sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these great styles, which I am finally learning how to use!